Are fear and doubt stopping you from home educating your children?
You already know that homeschooling will lead to a connected, happier life for your children. Maybe you have heard the rumours… That children are more relaxed and can thrive in their education AND in family relationships when traditional school is left behind.
Yet, maybe there are doubts in your mind that are stopping you from starting.
“What if they don’t want to learn anything?” “What will I teach them?” “I don’t know where to start…” Perhaps your new to home educating and simply unsure if you really have what it takes?
Coming soon… “‘You are enough’ Starting Strong in Home Education” an interactive 30 day e-Course.
This is more than a course. It’s a community. Together with the other participants you will dig deep into your home educating fears and replace those with truth and confidence. You will also come away with a perfect plan for your homeschool.
30 days, content delivered directly to your inbox every other day. Along with all the lessons, audio and video content you’ll receive a beautifully designed PDF workbook, printables, access to an exclusive course group and personal coaching from myself through-out the course.
A taste of the course content…
- Recognizing our fears
- Techniques to conquer and validate them
- How to shift your mindset from fear to peace in under 10 minutes.
- Homeschooling styles and interviews with homeschooling mothers on why and how they carry out their philosophy
- Why deschooling even if your children have never attended school is important.
- Knowing your why and why your why is vital to success
- Creating a vision for life not just homeschooling.
- Knowing yourself and knowing your children’s personalities will greatly improve overall happiness in learning.
- All things planning. Interviews with homeschooling mothers on how they plan and what resources they use to plan from unschooling to classical.
- Dealing with critics
- Getting social
- How habits shape our world
- Rhythm is important
- How nature nurtures
- How to get your husband onside (or any loved ones on board with homeschooling)
What’s required from you…
Intentionally set aside 20 minutes on the day the content is delivered (Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays) to view the modules and complete the workbook. Also join the group community conversations.